To set an immaculate and continued record in offering quality training to make the prospective Marine not only professionally sound and superior but also innovative, imaginative and inquisitive in their attitude and mindset to have clarity in thinking, service to society, courage in moral conduct and self-confident in self.
Anti – Ragging Policy
- Ragging is a criminal offence.
- Ragging within or outside the campus is totally prohibited.
- Ragging in any form will be seriously viewed and if found, the criminal proceeding will be taken on the concerned and will be terminated from the college immediately.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- The Student and Parent / Guardian have to sign a MoU with the management at the time of joining the Institution.
- It will be binding on both the sides and they should abide by the conditions laid on.
- Any disputes arising related to the admission is strictly subjected to Coimbatore Jurisdiction only.
- Fee paid in any form to the institution is not refundable under any circumstances.
- However, if the student is rejected on Medical or Academic Grounds during the admission by the Institution, the fees paid will be refunded after deducting the processing fee.
- The Management decision is final under any circumstances.
Any dispute arising out of process of candidature or during training is subject to the Jurisdiction of Coimbatore